The Hale Difference
HEMP OIL EXTRACT: A Game-Changer in Modern Health
So what is hemp oil extract?
HEMP OIL EXTRACT is refined hemp oil, which has been "winterized" to remove the solid fats and waxes, leaving a concentrate of the more than 100 cannabinoids in the cannabis plant. The cannabinoids, including cannabidiol, are a remarkable class of compounds that have demonstrated significant potential for addressing a wide array of health needs. Unlike THC, the compound in marijuana that causes a person to feel "high," HEMP OIL EXTRACT is non-psychoactive and possesses numerous beneficial properties, ranging from neuroprotective and mood-modifying effects to cell-protective capabilities. In short, HEMP OIL EXTRACT represents a ground-breaking solution for many of today's biggest health challenges-including yours!
So take back your life - with HALE HEMP OIL EXTRACT products!
Hemp vs. Marijuana: What's the Difference?
Both hemp and marijuana are types of cannabis plants. The difference is that marijuana contains significant amounts of THC, the substance that gets you high, while hemp contains only trace amounts - less than 0.3% by dry weight.
Many factors, such as cultivation, type of strain, and processing, determine whether hemp products contain THC, the psychoactive compound in marijuana that contributes to its "stoned" or "high" effect. HALE chooses only hemp strains that are low-THC (and high in cannabidiol), and our processing ensures that there is virtually ZERO THC in our products.
Why Hemp Oil Extract?
All natural solution
No side Effects
No "high" or psychoactive effects
Wide range of applications/benefits
The Science of HEMP OIL EXTRACT
How HEMP OIL EXTRACT Works
Cannabidiol-rich HEMP OIL EXTRACT has generated significant interest among scientists and physicians in recent years. The question is, how does it work?
A growing body of science shows that a full spectrum, whole plant HEMP OIL EXTRACT produces many effects through multiple molecular pathways, including the following:
- Activates several non-cannabinoid receptors and ion channels.
- Also acts through various receptor-independent channels-for example, by delaying the "reuptake" of neurotransmitters like anandamide and adenosine.
- Appears to activate specific serotonin receptors.
- Enhances or inhibits the binding action of certain protein receptors.
These actions-and others-are what scientists have studied to assess the potential benefits of HEMP OIL EXTRACT.
The Science Speaks!
Extensive preclinical research-much of it sponsored by the U.S. government-indicates that HEMP OIL EXTRACT containing cannabidiol may have potent anti-tumoral, antioxidant, anti-spasmodic, anti-psychotic, anti-convulsive, and neuroprotective properties.
To date, there have been more than 1,500 studies investigating cannabinoids and their effect on the body.
full spectrum HEMP OIL EXTRACT Is Best
The medical-industrial community often promotes the false notion that "crude" botanical preparations are inherently inferior and less effective than purified, single-molecule compounds, like pharmaceutical-grade cannabidiol.
But research overwhelmingly shows that full spectrum HEMP OIL EXTRACT products are superior to single-molecule products. Why is full spectrum HEMP OIL EXTRACT better? With more than 100 trace compounds-including active terpenes- found in this type of preparation, these compounds interact synergistically with the cannabidiol in the extract to create what is often called an "entourage" effect. These compounds work best together, the way nature intended.
HALE's products provide best-in-class, full-spectrum, synergistic full spectrum HEMP OIL EXTRACT.
HALE's Soil to Oil Process
To ensure the high quality of our HEMP OIL EXTRACT products, HALE is vertically integrated. That means we control every phase of the production process from soil to oil. We own the farms and employ the growers. We own the cultivation and Supercritical CO2 Extraction equipment operated by our technicians.
So what are the aspects of HALE's Soil to Oil process?
- Organic Growing: Our products are derived from hemp rich in cannabidiol cultivated in Colorado using organic growing methods that take advantage of Colorado's legendary pure mountain water and unpolluted soil and air.
- Carefully Chosen Strains: Our experts carefully choose only hemp strains high in cannabidiol and ultra-low in THC to breed and cultivate.
- Purity Testing: We test each batch of our HEMP OIL EXTRACT products to ensure they do not contain any heavy metals or other impurities. Additionally, our products do not contain any synthetic ingredients.
- Potency Testing: Our third party lab partners perform high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC)-today's most accurate potency testing-to ensure our HEMP OIL EXTRACT products achieve pharmaceutical-grade quality every time.
full spectrum HEMP OIL EXTRACT: Unlike many manufacturers, we use the entire hemp plant, including flower, for greater potency.Purity & Potency Results